aku tidak pandai meluah rasa, tidak reti mengungkap bicara.

tapi berikan aku 1001 rencah, bisa ku teladani menjadi pengajaran hidup.

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Unexpected.

Everyday we face with unexpected situations. There is a day where people might scold you in front of the others. Whom who is a stranger. Outsider and not insider. The one with a status in front of their name, a doctor. Not medical but academician.



Somehow being scolded its not a problem for me. But what matter most is, when i'm being scolded without no valid reasons, things which are not my fault. Responsibility that are not fall under me.


I'm there to help. Next time, please be responsible.



" Learning is a part of life. Moving slow is much more better rather than stand still, because at least you keep on progressing to the next level of life."


___________________________________



*I'm not in the good mood and i don't want anger to take over me.How i wish i can play Bowling? yes! Badminton?Yes!unfortunately can't :( Food? good! Sleep? better. Getting myself back to HIM. the best.



No comments:

Post a Comment