aku tidak pandai meluah rasa, tidak reti mengungkap bicara.

tapi berikan aku 1001 rencah, bisa ku teladani menjadi pengajaran hidup.

Monday, June 27, 2011

you.

i wish i don't have to "let you go" from my life.
because you have taught me many things.
lessons of life.
hardships.
fun.
patience.
smile.
happiness.
sadness.
brave.
etc.
etc.
etc.
uncountable.

i never thought that somehow one day i will have a friend like you.
but Allah knows the best.
thanks to Allah for giving me such precious opportunity to know you.
as my friend. maybe best friend.
somehow people might see that i am a good friend of you.
and me, myself think that i am your good friends.
sometimes best friend.
but, i don't know, it is the same with you?
maybe NO for you.

i'm trying my best to understand you.
but maybe i've failed.
i can't be a good friend for you i guess.
perhaps you can enjoy your future days with the rest.
and let me alone.
lone ranger.
as usual.

i'm sorry i can't see you now.
to clarified every things.
just so you know,
i'm glad i've been friend with you.
perhaps in a future,
we will meet again.
so you will know the reasons.
if you wish to.

T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment